By : Micrel
- Use an external drug bag so as to infuse unlimited volume, while taking advantage of a compact pump design
- Incorporate air filter eliminator upstream the air detector to avoid repeated air alarms and related priming constraints
- Increase operational autonomy and reduce carried weight
With infusion rates from 0.1 to 400.0 ml/hr (0.1 to 999.9 mg/hr) and a variety of infusion modes choices (Ramp, Intermittent, Continuous and others) the Rythmic™ PN+ can be used for any high-demand conitnuous infusion treatment such as Parenteral Nutrition, Chemotherapy and Antibiotics Infusion therapies.
The pump has been designed to reduce most of unnecessary potential alarms whilst preserving full safety:
- No air alarm due to the air-in-line eliminator, positioned upstream of the AIL detector, so that air alarm means defective filter
- Automatic restart after occlusion release
- Long battery autonomy (17hrs @ 300ml/hr with lightweight battery pack) to decrease the frequency of battery alarms and related changes
Rythmic™ PN+ offers “All in One” innovative, high safety, infusion sets
- Sets have all components pre-assembled thus avoiding additional unsafe connections
- There is built-in anti free flow / back check valve, air eliminator and extra long extension line on all PN sets
Please visit our administration sets page PN+ Infusion Sets for more information.
Rythmic™ PN+ offers real mobility to patients
- Small, ergonomic and compact pump for comfortable and truly ambulatory use
- Extensive range of rucksacks
- Lightweight: 290g with dry cell battery
- Outstanding battery autonomy and battery pack of small size (2 x 5.5 x 10cm) and weight (100g)
- A wide range of practical accessories
Rythmic™ PN+ is ready to connect
The pump supports the connection to the MicrelCare infusion control and monitoring system, through the IP Connect device, that brings significant value to this therapy.
MicrelCare allows for instant remote monitoring of infused volumes over time through the web and shows therapy compliance. Another monitored parameter is the pressure and flow restriction of the Central Venous Catheter, port or PICC line which gives early indications of possible occlusion (subject to availability).
Please click on the Specifications Tab on the right to see the specifications of the Rythmic™ PN+ pump.
|Delivery Modes||Continuous, Volume / Time, Volume / Rate, Auto Ramp, 25 Steps, Intermittent|
|Flow rate||0.1 to 400ml/h|
|Programming units Concentration||ml/mg/μg , 0.1 to 99.9 mg/ml, 0.1 to 999.9 μg/ml|
|Volume to infuse||1 to 9999ml|
|Programmable infusion time||10min to 199h50min|
|Auto ramp, up & down time||1min to 9h59min|
|Early taper down||Yes|
|Delayed start||0 to 24h|
|Flat rate titration||Yes|
|Air bubble size (to detect air eliminating filter failure)||0.1ml; 0.5ml; 2ml; off|
|Automatic restart after occlusion release||Yes|
|KVO||0.1 to 20.0ml/h|
|Occlusion alarm levels||Low (0.5 bar – 7 PSI), Medium (0.9 bar – 13 PSI), High (1.3 bar – 19 PSI)|
|AC input||11VDC 500mA|
|Historic||6500 time stamped events|
|Historic graph||Volume / Time|
|Connectivity||Portable printer, PC, MicrelCare|
|Alarms||Occlusions, near end and end of infusion, low and depleted battery, open mechanism, preventive maintenance warning, dose limit, bolus limit, air eliminating filter defect (normal use has no air alarms)|